1. How do you make an offer without seeing my boat?
Because our offer is based on the information you provide to us. However, we will physically inspect the boat
2. Are you obligated to buy my boat if you make an offer?
No. The terms of our initial offer include our right to revoke the offer for certain reasons including if our inspection reveals undisclosed problems or does not meet our criteria.
3. How do I ship my boat to you?
You don’t have to. We will make arrangements to pick up and transport your boat.
4. How long do I have to accept your offer?
5. What if I have a lien holder and owe money on my boat?
We will pay out of the funds we give you, and in the event of a short sale we will get releases of lien for you and ourselves as purchaser.
6. How do you come up with your offer on my boat?
We buy and sell boats every day. We also have a network of the latest market research including actual sales prices throughout the country. We take into account all of the pricing factors, including the condition of your boat and comparable sales to determine your offer.
7. What do I have to give you when I sell my boat?
You must provide us with the boat title (free and clear), manuals, receipts and any accessories belonging to the boat.